Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
Partners are the backbone of project44’s growth and success. In an industry built on deep relationships and trust, the Director of Partnerships and Alliances will be responsible for managing and growing project44’s financial, product, and satisfaction levels with its channel partners.
Manage a portfolio of 30+ project44 channel partners to:
- Integrate and upsell additional project44 products (measured by MRR upsell)
- Invesitage, interact and sign new partners
- Act as internal p44 advocate to ensure channel partner needs are met (measured by NPS)
- Articulate the project44 value prop in a way that is compelling to its channel partners
- Manage complex, multi-month pipeline sales and integrations
- Listen and understand customer challenges and then develop and execute action plan to resolve (with help from support, engineering, product, and onboarding)
- Establish yourself as trusted advisor to channel partners
- Navigate across different functional groups and contacts at a customer to influence decision makers and achieve desired goals
- Advocate for the partner: understanding unique differences between partners and their strategic goals, all while optimizing implementation timetables, revenue (MRR), and technical support requirements for each partner
- Collaborate with internal sales team on lead and opportunity management obtained through partners
Requirements and Preferred Skills
- 5+ years of experience managing supply chain technology partners in a management or director role.Demonstrated success in developing partners and increasing revenue
- Experience dealing with channel conflict and resolution is preferred
- Relevant TMS or WMS technology experience
- Organization, planning, timeliness, follow-through on commitments
- Strong social and presentation skills with ability to influence
- Ability to follow-through on commitments and communicate relevant information to internal and external stakeholders
- Proven success through previous quota attainment
- Ability to travel up to 50% on short notice
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.