At project44 we’re on a mission - to make supply chains work.
project44 optimizes the movement of products globally, delivering better resiliency, sustainability, and value for our customers. As the supply chain connective tissue, we operate the most trusted end-to-end visibility platform that tracks more than 1 billion shipments annually for the world’s leading brands. The undisputed leader in the market, project44 was named the Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, #1 in FreightWaves’ FreightTech 25, and the Customer’s Choice in Gartner Peer Insights’ Voice of the Customer report. project44 is headquartered in Chicago with a diverse and fast-growing, global workforce.
If you’re eager to be part of a winning team that works together to solve some of the most challenging supply chain challenges every day, let’s talk.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst, Global Operations to support the company’s financial planning, accounting, and daily operations. You will be responsible for delivering insightful financial analyses and working closely with the accounting function to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting. In this role, you will also support our operators to drive exceptional business performance.
- Work with finance team to maintain rolling forecasting process used to identify and communicate areas that may require additional focus
- Monitor and communicate business trends; assess implications and develop actionable strategies
- Work with cross functional teams (Product, IT, People, Finance, Marketing, etc.) to help them manage their financial goals and drive better efficiency and productivity
- Recommend, implement and report on benchmarks for measuring financial and operating performance
- Assist in the production and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to determine key drivers impacting the Company’s performance
- Standardize critical processes to drive efficiencies across the accounting and finance teams
- Aid in various ad-hoc financial analyses and projects
- 1-3 years of experience working in public accounting, consulting, investment bank, or corporate finance setting.
- Knowledge of business and finance necessary
- BS/BA Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent work experience
- Significant Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Master’s degree (finance, accounting, business administration, etc.) or professional accreditation (CPA, CFA, etc.)
- Experience advising or working in high-tech startup company with a fast-paced environment
- Experience work with Adaptive Planning, NetSuite ERP, or UKG HRIS
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive relationships and work effectively with all internal and external constituencies
- Excellent people management, leadership and development skills coupled with the ability to adjust to multiple demands, rapid changes and shifting priorities are essential
- The highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision and the ability to think creatively and strategically while acting tactically
- You must be assertive, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with well-developed analytical capabilities
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.