Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
You are looking for an exciting opportunity to start your career in the software delivery as a Project Manager? You are highly energetic and have a passion for structure and organization? You have the ambition to operate successfully in a fast-paced and international environment?
You will be responsible for managing the full life cycle of services orders and the end-to-end delivery of projects in the SME segment (Small and Medium Enterprises), ensuring that the project is delivered on time and budget and meets the customer expectations. Your love for multi-tasking will prove useful as you will be responsible for proactively managing customer relationships and leading the implementations for multiple projects at a time. Successful Project Managers at p44 have the ability to sense issues and risks and are able to proactively manage those prior to failure.
What you’ll be working on:
- Manage a number of SME engagements with a clear implementation playbook concurrently, potentially between 30 – 50 clients
- Initiate tasks, allocate resources, monitor and track progress and close assignments after the scope of work is delivered
- Deliver our software solutions in time and on budget, being on top of project status and always driving issue resolution forward
- Engage with our clients via email or over the phone to resolve problems and ensure constant progress
- Prepare and administer work orders according to the p44 processes
- Close collaboration with sales, presales, finance, customer success and support to gather all relevant information, coordinate execution and successfully close a project
- Manage billing milestones and financial metrics
Requirements & Skills:
- Open to new Project Managers coming from similar background or a degree in a pertinent discipline (e.g. degree in business administration, certificate in project management such as PRINCE2, PMI or similar)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Self-starter mentality & eager to learn
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills, customer focus and results orientation
Diversity & Inclusion
At project44, we're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. As we work to deliver a truly world-class product and experience, we are also intentionally building teams that reflect the unique communities we serve. We’re focused on creating a company where all team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We’re building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for, and our journey of becoming a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization, where all have a sense of belonging, is shaped through the actions of our leadership, global teams and individual team members. We are resolute in our belief that each team member has an equal responsibility to mold and uphold our culture.
project44 is an equal opportunity employer seeking to enrich our work environment by creating opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.