The Posh platform empowers banks and credit unions to deliver sophisticated, AI-powered customer service through the deployment of text-based and voice-based bots. Our cutting-edge AI technology empowers financial institutions to deliver exceptional customer experiences while optimizing efficiency. We're one of Boston's fastest growing companies, and we are looking for a dynamic experienced product manager to help us define and shape the future of our platform.
Define and execute a product roadmap that aligns with business objectives and client needs
Build a deep understanding of our clients and how they interact with our products
Engage with cross-functional teams, including designers, developers, and client solutions teams, to gather detailed product requirements.
Collaborate with product designers to create intuitive and meaningful user experiences
Work closely with development teams throughout the product development lifecycle, providing guidance on product features and functionality
Oversee testing efforts to ensure products meet client standards
Engage with engineering, marketing, and client solution teams to ensure successful product launches and ongoing product excellence
Monitor key metrics and use data-driven insights to make informed decisions
You are a:
Visionary - Foster creativity and ideation to explore new solutions and approaches.
Simplifier - you thrive taking complex problems and simplifying them into base components
Clear communicator - you understand nuance and can articulate tradeoffs verbally and written down
Decision-maker - you embrace decision-making in the face of uncertainty
Teammate - you lean into helping others and optimize around the team's performance
We’re on a mission to power a billion helpful banking moments, and we’re using cutting-edge conversational AI to do it. Our platform powers digital assistants like Citadel’s Adel, TruWest’s Trudy, Salem Five’s Sally, and dozens more. We arm any financial institution with the capability to provide an exceptional, conversational customer experience regardless of their assets under management or the communities they serve.
This is an incredibly exciting time to consider joining Posh. In November 2021, we closed a $31mm Series A venture round that will allow us to continue investing in our product and people. In 2022, we doubled our team size from 35 to 70, and we increased our customer base by four times. We have big goals, and we’re looking for people to help us achieve them.
Why we're a great place to join
- We value growth. We want you to be smarter and more capable than the day you joined. To that end, we celebrate regular “growth days” for you to learn what you want.
- We’re building this together. We’ve designed our teams to be cross-functional, and we know a diversity of perspectives is required for success.
- We value you. We offer competitive compensation (cash and equity), benefits, and employee perks.
- Our technology is cutting-edge. We ship fast and always look for opportunities to improve our product.
- Our customers love our products. It’s the reason we’re growing, and the inspiration for new product ideas.
- We make mistakes. Building a company is hard, and we don’t get everything right every time.