The Posh platform empowers banks and credit unions to deliver sophisticated, AI-powered customer service through the deployment of text-based and voice-based bots. We're one of Boston's fastest growing seed-stage companies, and we are looking for a Senior UX Designer to help us continue building our platform. As a Senior UX Designer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user-centric design solutions for our customers.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams including product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to create high-quality user interfaces and experiences. In this role, you will also be responsible for conducting user research, developing prototypes and designs, reviewing with stakeholders, and refining based on feedback. If you are passionate about creating exceptional user experiences and have expertise in Figma, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We’re on a mission to power a billion helpful banking moments, and we’re using cutting-edge conversational AI to do it. Our platform powers digital assistants like Citadel’s Adel, TruWest’s Trudy, Salem Five’s Sally, and dozens more. We arm any financial institution with the capability to provide an exceptional, conversational customer experience regardless of their assets under management or the communities they serve.
This is an incredibly exciting time to consider joining Posh. In November 2021, we closed a $31mm Series A venture round
that will allow us to continue investing in our product and people. In 2022, we doubled our team size from 35 to 70, and we increased our customer base by four times. We have big goals, and we’re looking for people to help us achieve them.
Why we're a great place to join
- We value growth. We want you to be smarter and more capable than the day you joined. To that end, we celebrate regular “growth days” for you to learn what you want.
- We’re building this together. We’ve designed our teams to be cross-functional, and we know a diversity of perspectives is required for success.
- We value you. We offer competitive compensation (cash and equity), benefits, and employee perks.
- Our technology is cutting-edge. We ship fast and always look for opportunities to improve our product.
- Our customers love our products. It’s the reason we’re growing, and the inspiration for new product ideas.
- We make mistakes. Building a company is hard, and we don’t get everything right every time.