The Posh platform empowers banks and credit unions to deliver sophisticated, AI-powered customer service by deploying text-based and voice-based digital assistants. We're one of Boston's fastest-growing Series A companies, and we are looking for a marketing leader to share our product with the world and drive demand. As our Product Marketing Manager, you will report to our VP of Marketing and ensure that the right customers get the right message through the proper channels. You’ll represent the customer’s voice in product strategy discussions and decisions. The goal is to drive growth through new product introductions and usage of the various products within Posh’s portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have a solid history of launching products and product features, developing positioning and messaging, product strategy, and middle and bottom-of-the-funnel campaign development. They should also possess exceptional communication and analytical skills.
We’re on a mission to power a billion helpful banking moments, and we’re using cutting-edge conversational AI to do it. Our platform powers digital assistants like Citadel’s Adel, TruWest’s Trudy, Salem Five’s Sally, and dozens more. We arm any financial institution with the capability to provide an exceptional, conversational customer experience regardless of their assets under management or the communities they serve.
This is an incredibly exciting time to consider joining Posh. In November 2021, we closed a $31mm Series A venture round
that will allow us to continue investing in our product and people. In 2022, we doubled our team size from 35 to 70, and we increased our customer base by four times. We have big goals, and we’re looking for people to help us achieve them.
Why we're a great place to join
- We value growth. We want you to be smarter and more capable than the day you joined. To that end, we celebrate regular “growth days” for you to learn what you want.
- We’re building this together. We’ve designed our teams to be cross-functional, and we know a diversity of perspectives is required for success.
- We value you. We offer competitive compensation (cash and equity), benefits, and employee perks.
- Our technology is cutting-edge. We ship fast and always look for opportunities to improve our product.
- Our customers love our products. It’s the reason we’re growing, and the inspiration for new product ideas.
- We make mistakes. Building a company is hard, and we don’t get everything right every time.