Kard is building the first rewards-as-a-service platform to power the next generation of loyalty. Our mission is to reward consumers for their everyday purchases. Our powerful suite of APIs helps neobanks, financial institutions, banking-as-a-service platforms, and anyone who issues a payment card launch customized rewards tailored to their unique customer needs.
We have raised $30M to date from top investors including Tiger Global Management, Fin Capital, Underscore Ventures, as well as angels, founders, and executives from Ally Financial, Affirm, Alloy, Mastercard, Robinhood, and many other leading financial and fintech institutions.
Kard is hiring our first Product Designer to join our Product team! You will get to know Kard’s full product line, and you will be responsible for identifying key business problems and working across teams to identify solutions that our customers love. We need someone who will work thoughtfully across our product teams to consider the user experience every step of the way!
As well as focusing on offering career progression, life at Kard is a chance to work autonomously, be a part of a rapidly growing company and witness a team that embodies its values (Humility, Initiative and Openness) from the CEO down.
Our robust benefit plan includes:
- Unlimited PTO (where employees are required, at minimum, to take one day off a quarter, 10 days each year)
- 11 observed Federal Holidays (plus one for Black Friday and another for Christmas Eve)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k (100% Employer match for the first 3%)
- Coworking Reimbursement (up to $250 or 80%)
- WFH setup stipend
- Company Offsites (January, May and September)