At H1, we believe access to the best healthcare information is a basic human right. Our mission is to provide a platform that can optimally inform every doctor interaction globally. This promotes health equity and builds needed trust in healthcare systems. To accomplish this our teams harness the power of data and AI-technology to unlock groundbreaking medical insights and convert those insights into action that result in optimal patient outcomes and accelerates an equitable and inclusive drug development lifecycle. Visit h1.co to learn more about us.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AT H1
As a HR Coordinator you will play a crucial role in supporting HR operations, including but not limited to onboarding, employee records management, and various HR initiatives
· Onboarding, Exit & Employee Life Cycle Management - Coordinating for hiring, joining, relieving, retaining and exit formalities such as documentation, id cards, salary accounts, statutory & employer forms etc.
· Help in execution of HR processes and systems such as HR Analytics, Performance Management, Rewards and Recognition, Learning and Development etc.
· Work on HR Tools & Systems – HRIS, ADP Payroll System, Happay Expense Management, Confluence & Google Sites for HR Intranet, Forma, BenefitMe etc
· Benefits execution and administration – Group Mediclaim, Group Life, Group PA and internet reimbursement
· Work on HRIS for maintaining and driving HR Data. Maintenance of Leave and Employee Records, Assist in Payroll Management – employee and HR payroll inputs to Finance and liaise with external vendor on payroll processing, Employee Expense Management
· Help in employee engagement, organizing and implementing employee activities, team and company events
· Assist in employee and labour related statutory compliance and liaise with labour bodies such as Shops & Establishment Act, Labour Welfare, Employment Exchange, PF, Gratuity, Bonus, Wages, and Contract Labour etc.
· Assist in managing Employer PF / Gratuity / ESIC and other compliances portal along with other necessary activities & actions as and when required
· Arrange for any employee letters, assist in other employee activities such as transfers, relocation, travel etc. as and when required
· Executive Visitors - Planning All Hands, Employee FGDs, Leadership Interactions with Employees and other such agendas for the site
· We expect this role to work out of office at least 2 - 3 days in a week or more frequently based on need
You are an outstanding written and verbal communicator who places a high value on creating positive experiences for employees through effective communication. Your passion lies in enhancing the employee experience, and you derive satisfaction from contributing actively, whether it involves getting hands-on with tasks or stepping up when needed
· 1 - 3 years of similar experience in managing HR processes, policies and systems. Working on employee engagement / activities and other related areas.
· Knowledge of HR / Labour Statutory Compliance, HR Analytics, Working on HRIS or other HR Payroll, Benefits or other tools / platforms.
· Master’s degree in human resources or related subject would be a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
- Full suite of health insurance options, in addition to generous paid time off
- Pre-planned company-wide wellness holidays
- Retirement options
- Health & charitable donation stipends
- Impactful Business Resource Groups
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere
- The opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe