At H1, we believe access to the best healthcare information is a basic human right. Our mission is to provide a platform that can optimally inform every doctor interaction globally. This promotes health equity and builds needed trust in healthcare systems. To accomplish this our teams harness the power of data and AI-technology to unlock groundbreaking medical insights and convert those insights into action that result in optimal patient outcomes and accelerates an equitable and inclusive drug development lifecycle. Visit h1.co to learn more about us.
A H1’s Associate Sales Director you'll lead our GTM strategy and sales team focused on our Carevoyance product. You’ll coach & mentor a team of Account Executives to success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT H1
- Research the market and competitors to build our competitive strategy
- Own sales forecasts and product level revenue
- Collaborate with the marketing, product, SDR and customer success departments to drive our GTM motion for the product
- Manage sales team members and processes for high volume, high velocity net new sales processes with Medical Device organizations
- Assess sales pipeline, activity and forecasts to determine sales progress and areas for refinement and improvement
- Develop proven and new strategies with AEs to further penetrate accounts and reinforce process and steps designed to deliver value at enterprise scale to H1 customers
- Hire, train, mentor and motivate the sales team
- Identify and support opportunities for training & career diversification across the team
You’re an experienced B2B SaaS seller with a strategic mindset. You’ve worked in a high growth startup environment. You’ve managed direct reports & are passionate about coaching sellers.
- A minimum of 7+ years of B2B SaaS experience, 2+ in a high growth startup environment
- A minimum of 2 years experience managing direct reports in a SaaS environment
- Experience managing both net new business & renewals
- If you have experience selling to Commercial teams within Medical Device or Life Science organizations, that’s a plus
This role pays a base salary of $130,000 to $155,000 per year based on experience, plus variable commission based on performance in addition to stock options.
- Full suite of health insurance options, in addition to generous paid time off
- Pre-planned company-wide wellness holidays
- Retirement options
- Health & charitable donation stipends
- Impactful Business Resource Groups
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere
- The opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.