CloudZero makes efficient cloud-driven innovation a reality by putting SaaS companies in control of their cloud costs. By consuming data from multiple providers, CloudZero empowers customers to understand their cloud costs at a granular level and, in so doing, make educated financial decisions around their public cloud investments. Our SaaS platform is a dynamic, single-page application that answers the complex, data-heavy questions every cloud-based organization needs to ask if they want to grow their company profitably.
The philosophy of the product and engineering team at CloudZero is to empower product teams to solve hard customer and business problems in ways that our customers love yet work for our business. Our product teams are cross-functional, durable, and composed of product management, product design, and engineers. The teams have the agency to come up with usable, viable, valuable, and feasible solutions.
We’re looking for a product leader to drive the development of an ambitious CloudZero product strategy & roadmap by working with the leadership team to define and execute our vision of building a next-generation cost intelligence platform. As part of an exciting and early startup, we need someone who can roll up their sleeves and work with our product teams to ensure we deliver delightful solutions.
Our product and engineering team values lifelong learning and holding a growth mindset. A core part of our culture is inclusiveness, we believe great teams are made up of people from diverse backgrounds and walks of life working together. We are a fully remote company with employees scattered throughout the US.
- Own driving the product strategy and roadmap for CloudZero’s platform.
- Work alongside design and engineering leads to conduct product discovery for small cross-functional product teams.
- Be responsible for the successful launch of everything that the team ships, which means being accountable for the quality of the product solution and the impact it has on both our customers and the business. You’ll define meaningful outcomes and measure results against those standards.
- Grow and develop a talented team of product managers and designers as CloudZero grows.
- Work alongside Sales and Product Marketing to effectively launch and market our features.
- Spend significant time with Sales, Customer Success, and other customer-facing groups, as well as talking to customers and prospects to understand our platform’s impact on our end user’s experience at receiving value in this space.
A typical day for someone in this role at CloudZero might look like:
- Talking with our customers to ensure we are solving their problems and understanding future opportunities to deliver even more value.
- Reviewing discovery objectives with your product managers to ensure we are clearly articulating the correct problems and opportunities to focus on.
- Working closely with your design team to ensure we are testing iterations of designs both internally and externally to deliver delightful in-app experiences.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teammates on release enablement for new functionality being released.
- Meeting with leadership across the company to review data on how we can continue to have the platform deliver demonstrable and sustainable value to our customers.