CloudZero makes efficient cloud-driven innovation a reality by putting SaaS companies in control of their cloud costs. By consuming data from multiple providers, CloudZero empowers customers to understand their cloud costs at a granular level, and in so doing, make educated financial decisions around their cloud investments. Our SaaS platform is a dynamic, single page application that can answer the complex, data-heavy questions being asked by every cloud-based organization.
Our platform leverages serverless technologies to create a scalable, event-driven architecture. We ingest and normalize millions of events from customer environments in real-time, using tools such as Snowflake, AWS Lambdas and AWS Step Functions to build a flexible, scalable data model that allows our customers to get unparalleled insights into their cloud cost landscape.
Our engineering team values lifelong learning and holding a growth mindset. A core part of our culture is inclusiveness, and we believe great teams are made up of people from diverse backgrounds, and with that in mind, we are a fully remote company with employees all over the US. We’re growing at a fast rate, and are looking for more people with a passion for solving hard problems using cloud based solutions. We are organized into small, tight-knit teams of developers, and using Kanban flow, we collaboratively design, build, validate, ship, and maintain customer-facing features.
We’re looking for someone to join our cross-functional team who’s focused on making sure our customers have a delightful experience getting value from their cloud cost data. Our platform answers complex questions based on huge amounts of data, so making sure that our customers can get to the specific answers they’re looking for in an efficient way is both an interesting user experience and engineering challenge. If you like collaborating with a cross-functional team and solving tricky data problems at scale, this could be a great fit for you.
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems for our main application.
- Build to scale as we bring in users with larger datasets and bigger organizations.
- Write readable code that is easy to maintain and extend.
- Collaborate with other engineers on your team to build features that solve real customer problems.
- Help improve our engineering processes and system to ensure we have a group that can move fast and iterate quickly, giving everyone agency, ownership, and ability to impact the success of the company.