Imagine running a SaaS company with no way to match cloud cost to revenue? How would you know if new products are profitable or which customer relationships you’re making money on? At its core, those are the strategic questions CloudZero can answer. CloudZero is the world’s leading cloud cost intelligence platform, providing the visibility engineering teams need to gain more financial control and predictability.
We’re looking for an intelligent, creative, and energetic leader to own product marketing at CloudZero. This person will be a key driver in CloudZero’s future growth — launching new products, enabling a sales team, and managing key go-to-market programs. This role will have direct exposure to the executive team and have an enormous impact on overall company strategy.
- Be an expert in all things CloudZero, serving as a key point of communication and alignment across marketing, sales, and product teams
- Help decide how CloudZero is positioned to the rest of the world, including how we message on our website, blog, sales collateral, and more
- Partner with other areas of marketing to support digital, content, field, and demand generation projects
- Own our go-to-market launch process for new product features, ensuring alignment and communication both internally and externally
- Develop collateral and training materials to enable our growing sales team and channel partners
- Engage with customers, create customer testimonial content, and share insights back to the rest of the company
- Conduct competitive research and analysis, then create enablement materials for the rest of the company
- Provide input and strategy into product roadmap and pricing based on market and customer research, industry analyst interactions, and competitive findings
- Lead CloudZero’s analyst relations strategy and interactions with key industry analyst firms
- Create thought leadership content with a unique point of view to evangelize CloudZero’s differentiated approach
- Conduct ROI research and develop content to help customers make the business case for CloudZero
- Understand macroeconomic trends and disruptive technologies that impact the CloudZero business
- Recruit, hire, and manage a team of strong product marketing professionals